Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brownayy

Pre-match video vs Huddersfield

I could just imagine that with a full house, everybody bouncing of the seats ready for a massive game.

It would really get the crowd going, but yfor yesterdays game it didn't really have the desired effect.. I do like the fox's eyes though, i might even put that as my phone screensaver :)

Hopefully we'll see it work its magic against Charlton, it reminds us that we're not just an advertising board for King Power etc....

Good point. For pretty much the entire injury time last night it was just the Puma logo - can't they at least stick a timer on there as well? Or a picture of some fanny?

Good point. For pretty much the entire injury time last night it was just the Puma logo - can't they at least stick a timer on there as well? Or a picture of some fanny?

I always wondered why there wasn't a timer for injury time. I suppose it's because time can get added on to the injury time making a load of confusion, not that it would matter that much anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived