Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Inter Game Back On ! – Now Official

Hi Everyone,

Boston United Supporter here,

Whats happening here, you have now moved our game three times. Can't you just show us some respect. We have bent over backwards for you, We were fully prepared to play Forest yesterday (Saturday) and you on today (Sunday). Any explanations?

Boston Fan

Hi Everyone,

Boston United Supporter here,

Whats happening here, you have now moved our game three times. Can't you just show us some respect. We have bent over backwards for you, We were fully prepared to play Forest yesterday (Saturday) and you on today (Sunday). Any explanations?

Boston Fan

143262[/snapback]

Inter Muppets.

hi pilgrims fan. i feel sorry for the way you and your club have been treated there is no excuse from us, but blame inter milan, we were fully prepared to play you today and them tomorrow so it works both ways. we pulled out of your game 1st to focus on milan as, be honest, that is a star studded game and for many of our squad a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, and for the fans... how many teams outside the preimership will be able to say they have seen inter milan or a team of equivalent calibre at there own stadium. i hope you accept the apology from myself a loyal leicester fan on behalf of the club and i hope the club issue you with a full apology. r u playing the trees today?hope you stuff the ####s

Played Forest yesterday (Saturday) I know that it comes down to Inter messing both teams around, And I understand your positon, but there comes a point where you have to ask 'Is it more hassle then what its worth?' Thats what Boston are now facing

Boston Fan

to be honest i'd rather we told inter to not bother getting on a plane which says versace on the side or whatever and we sue the fock out of them for a few millions for the trouble, expenses and etc, send a team to boston and give the pilgrims a decent game. but that doesnt look to be happening so i'll be at the walkers tomorrow in the KOP shouting "WHO" when adriano, veron and others are read out. make it a proper night to remember after all this messing about.

I can see what Boston Fan means. We would not like it if a team promised us a friendly, then near the match they say we are not playing because they want to play someone else!

So i would like to say i am sorry Boston Fan.

Prehaps Boston should try sueing Inter Milan lol fair enough Leicester have fuked Boston about enough we fuked them about 2 times for one reason or another, then LCFC made the change for the Boston game due to Inter Milan and then LCFC had to change the Boston game a 4th time because of Inter Milan! Go Boston blame it on Inter and sue em' lol

To be fair though we have done similar to what Inter have done to us.

We have changed the game 4 times now, granted 2 times it was due to Inter Milan messing us about, Leicester are not Inter Milan and doubt we will ever be Inter Milan, but I'm sure Boston fans we're looking really forward to Leicester coming, just like Leicester we're looking forward to Inter Milan coming now we don't even know if there will be a Leicester v Boston game...

IF our game goes ahead (Which I hope it does) I will be there. One of my good friends is a Leicester supporter and will be stood with your lot. Good luck I say, but if you come, expect a hard game!  :)

Boston Fan

143477[/snapback]

Coming from Lincoln I have a soft spot for the Imps, so I feel I've gotta contradict that statement ;)

Ok, I admit, you have been better then us:

How has three nearly years been for you?

Come on, Surley we must be able to put out differences behind us on another clubs forums?

Boston Fan

143492[/snapback]

I'm just messing, hence the use of the ;) smileys :)

I'm a Leicester fan with a soft spot for Lincoln, just a bit of friendly banter :)

Archived