Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Gilbert to sign

I'd love to see Canero play, it's about time he's given a chance. I hope he doesn't let himself, the fans, and the manager down if he does play - because it doesn't look like any other clubs are interested in him at the moment.

Seems more likely to me that Canero is playing because we've got a club interested in him but they won't sign until they see him play. Or he's going to be part of a deal to bring a striker in.

143731[/snapback]

Yes, but what if he has a mare? Then surely the club interested won't pursue the transfer. ;)

Seems more likely to me that Canero is playing because we've got a club interested in him but they won't sign until they see him play. Or he's going to be part of a deal to bring a striker in.

143731[/snapback]

Yes, but what if he has a mare? Then surely the club interested won't pursue the transfer. ;)

143778[/snapback]

What about Forest?. They ditched Wright-Phillips so anything could happen!!!!

Better Late than never...

New signing Peter Gilbert is glad to finally have his feet back on the ground after a whirlwind 48-hours.

The 21-year-old left-back completed his move to Leicester City from Plymouth today - signing a three-year deal.

"I have done a lot of travelling over the last couple of days and I am a bit tired, but if I am called upon then I will happily play tonight against Inter Milan if required. That's no problem."

lol the OS has just posted it since after the Milan game. Nice to see the OS on top of things, as ever :D

Archived