Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john doe

how about -insert manager name here-

I don't get why ppl post the moans about posting new threads. What a waste of a thread. If it bothers you that much don't f@ckin post on it then. ������������������

So back to the thread.

I didn't realise he was looking at getting the sack? Or is that more if a rumour.

I think it will be a huge mistake in sacking Pearson or at least a huge gamble. Just like Cardiff did with jones a good gamble though it turned out to be.

I think he deserves another season at least.

There is a lot of ppl who don't think we should go up yet as we're not ready, maybe there right. But I would hope that if we did go up the very rich owners would give us the money to invest in new players. But again I do feel that we're not far off a top side now. Ok we're not the side of the late 90's but in time we could be.

So after my off the subject soap box moment the answer is. No one ta stick with Pearson.

because it's a forum... and no fvcker seems to know how to use a forum - where you look to see if there's already a relevant thread in existence and post comments in that instead

... and the title is hardly descriptive so of course people are going to look in it... hence all the comments about it being a waste... an it being merged by the mods who've got better things to do than organise people who can't post in a relevant thread

Archived