Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john doe

how about -insert manager name here-

We're in a bad patch right now but you can't let yourself be led to these delirious ideas of bringing in another manager to remedy a situation that is far from disastrous.

We're struggling at the minute, I accept that, but my fvcking god we really would be pressing the self-destruct button if Top decides Pearson should be on his way.

How about Pearson is still the manager. Why don't you focus your efforts on supporting him, if you can't do that, then how about the team? Instead of wasting peoples time coming out with utter jibberish.

Jeez some folk don't deserve a keyboard.

Christ!

Best season for a decade, scored loads of goals, not let hardly any in.

In the playoffs so doing 'as well or better' than the majority of people expected according to preseason polling

And people would sooner us get on the manager merry-go-round, which has got us nowhere but transitional seasons followed by more sackings & more transitions... All at a time when further investment is practically impossible.... Rather than support the team & manager through a rough patch?

Total joke

Christ!

Best season for a decade, scored loads of goals, not let hardly any in.

In the playoffs so doing 'as well or better' than the majority of people expected according to preseason polling

And people would sooner us get on the manager merry-go-round, which has got us nowhere but transitional seasons followed by more sackings & more transitions... All at a time when further investment is practically impossible.... Rather than support the team & manager through a rough patch?

Total joke

This best season for a decade stuff needs to stop. Pearson doesn't get a free pass because everybody else has been shit over the past decade. Our current position is at the lower end of our historical norm. He is doing nothing special here, especially considering the amount he has spent. Do I advocate his being sacked tomorrow? No. But would I complain if he was replaced with a manager with a better record than him (Such as Adkins)? Not a chance.

How about Micky Adams?

Craig Levein?

Rob Kelly?

Martin Allen?

Gary Megson?

Ian Holloway?

Paulo Sousa?

Sven?

Or maybe, just maybe, we could actually give a manager a chance to not only build his own squad, but also have 2-3 seasons to see what he can do.

NP is only just putting the foundations in place, i'm sure he will want to replace beckford, danns, wellens, gally etc.

How about patience?

How about Micky Adams?

Craig Levein?

Rob Kelly?

Martin Allen?

Gary Megson?

Ian Holloway?

Paulo Sousa?

Sven?

Or maybe, just maybe, we could actually give a manager a chance to not only build his own squad, but also have 2-3 seasons to see what he can do.

NP is only just putting the foundations in place, i'm sure he will want to replace beckford, danns, wellens, gally etc.

How about patience?

no sorry has run out excuse excuse excuse we are failing

Archived