Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norscot fox

What happens now

i am not fan getting rid of manager with 10 games to go but there must be problem somewhere how can we go from such good form Jan to the last 7 games

What has gone wrong is there problems behind the scenes that have led to this

Strenght & Depth of the squad is big issue and no plan B teams in this league seem to know how to play us we don't seem to have anything to offer

strange tactics why play big striker on the wing

but i do fear for Pearson now

i am not fan getting rid of manager with 10 games to go but there must be problem somewhere how can we go from such good form Jan to the last 7 games

What has gone wrong is there problems behind the scenes that have led to this

Strenght & Depth of the squad is big issue and no plan B teams in this league seem to know how to play us we don't seem to have anything to offer

strange tactics why play big striker on the wing

but i do fear for Pearson now

I'm equally baffled.

Strength in depth is obviously not good enough, to have to put the likes of Wellens and Gallagher on the bench over the last few wk's shows that all too clearly, but at the end of the day, were just an average championship side, nothing more nothing less

Archived