Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Hang on a second...

Not long left in the season with a difficult run-in, play-off chances waning, section of fans calling for the manager's head after a disappointing result against a Sheffield side, striker signed for a million in January, Palace sniffing around the top 6 shake-up, sound familiar?

I think we all know what's going to happen now.

THE STREAK II

I can't see anything else aside from a 120th-minute winner from Chris Wood in the play-off final against Palace now, looking forward to it.

We'll go and do Cardiff on Tuesday, you watch. We will then go on enough of a run to secure a PO spot, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Looking forward to it.

You'd think we were bottom of the table the way people are going on! I think we need to remember were still in the play off places with a game in hand. Yes we're in a bad run atm and yes we may have thrown away our autos spot BUT I'm sure a few decent results in the rest of our games should give us a play off spot which I for one would've gladly taken at the start of the season.

People need to look at the bigger picture. Look we're we've been in our last few seasons and look where we are now. Yes Pearson can be stubborn BUT were only 2/3 players away from a fantastic squad. There's no point going up to the PL if we're gonna come straight back down Pearson needs to carry on building and if we're still in this division next season I actually look forward to our team developing and going for the top spot.

We're in a blip, these players took us to top spot earlier in the season they can get us out of it! Keep the faith!!!

I'm dreaming that we beat Forest at Wembley rather than jumping on the bandwagon of negativity...we are potentially 12 games away from a massive showdown at Wembley...can feel the nostalgia coming back to me now from the big days out when we were at Wembley every year...we all know what happened and what followed after 1996...just gotta find a bit of form to hang in the play off spots or make a late push for the play offs and then anything can happen...can't see the autos happening but being involved in the drama and tension of the play offs is what I love about being a football fan.

The spirit of the fans can be infectious and rubs off on the team...i'm of the belief that when the manager and the players feel the faith of the fans, they get a spring in their step and play with confidence, want the ball etc...worst thing the fans can do is get on the backs of managers and players as it gets to the point where players go missing and don't want the ball for fear of being booed at or sighed at when they make a misplaced pass.

Really can't see what replacing the manager will do at this stage of the season...Nige got us out of league 1 and we are still in with a shout so I'm backing him until its no longer possible...we only just missed out on Wembley last time and I bet Nige, more than most, thinks about that and wants to put that right.

Realistically we'll drop out of the playoffs within the next 2 games, look like we'll get back in them but as usual we'll be let down.

We'll go to forest on the last game of the season and they'll win to secure a playoff place. The promotion banners and flags that people made in January for the city ground will be used to dry the eyes of 3,000 city fans.

KEEP THE FAITH

Realistically we'll drop out of the playoffs within the next 2 games, look like we'll get back in them but as usual we'll be let down.

We'll go to forest on the last game of the season and they'll win to secure a playoff place. The promotion banners and flags that people made in January for the city ground will be used to dry the eyes of 3,000 city fans.

KEEP THE FAITH

Great, that's brilliant that, well done. Exactly what we need. Outstanding.

Archived