Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

disloyal, how dare you?

Time marches on, we and the world around us change.

If Football no longer floats your boat, fair enough, find your new thing and enjoy it.

The game, the way its played and supported and managed and funded etc etc has changed it will continue to change and so be it.

But i feel sorry for the youngsters coming through today being told that its crap and was better in my day... bollocks! my dad said it was better when he was a kid and you can bet his dad said the same.

Football is great and my team is Leicester fvcking City!!!

Lets be honest though, it actually was better back then. Anyone can see that. I mean it was even better 3 years ago, let alone 20 or 30.

Football is at it's lowest ebb as far as I'm concerned.

I hate the fact that the owners are willing to invest good money into our squad and into our entire set-up.

Apart from they are only loaning it.

Whilst I agree with the sentiments of the op, I do love a last minute equaliser, and none of those things that Swiss Tony and I hate about modern football can take away that feeling last week of jumping around like a tit to a scruffy goal from a corner.

Bet you don't now.

Bet you don't now.

But in the same vein it was just sickening, regardless if it is a game against a Malaysian Owned club that have changed their colour and tradition for a quick buck, and a Thai owned team that are nothing more than a walking billboard, I felt sick when I heard that goal go in, in the same way I did 20 years ago when we conceded a last minute equaliser.

A lot has changed in football, but some things never do.

Archived