Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Tupac v Notorious BIG

Anyone a fan of either? If so who do u prefer?

Not listened to much of BIG but love tupacs music. Really unique sound and you actually beleive what he is rapping about he is actually doing. Modern rap is all about how much money they have (yawn).

Love the aggression in Tupacs songs (Hit em up, Troublesome 96 and picture me rolling etc)

Not really if you still listen to this music which I do.

Thanks for the sarcy post though ;)

lol Only jesting mate. And personally I prefer Tupac by a long way

Massive fan of pac's music, absolutely love it, must have about 50 of his on my ipod lol. Not as bigger fan of Biggie but still like some of his songs, especially juicy and mo money mo problems!

Favourite track? Mines probably Troublesome 96 or To live and die in LA

stopped reading at "stopped reading"

Probably no need for his sarcasem but saying something like that does sort of show you lack knowledge on the subject quite severly. Tupac had no infleunce on Dre what so ever, Dre had already released one of the most infleuncial rap LP's in Straight Outta Compton with NWA before Shakur had even signed a record deal.

Probably no need for his sarcasem but saying something like that does sort of show you lack knowledge on the subject quite severly. Tupac had no infleunce on Dre what so ever, Dre had already released one of the most infleuncial rap LP's in Straight Outta Compton with NWA before Shakur had even signed a record deal.

Fine, my bad

Edited ;)

Favourite track? Mines probably Troublesome 96 or To live and die in LA

To live and die in LA is a shout! Thugs Passion and I wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto are up there. Skandalouz as well, so many to choose from. Nearly forgot Keep ya head up on top of that!

To live and die in LA is a shout! Thugs Passion and I wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto are up there. Skandalouz as well, so many to choose from. Nearly forgot Keep ya head up on top of that!

Yeah Keep ya head up is a tune. And God bless the dead

Always preferred Biggie when I was a youth. Always thought Puff was a twat though. The East coast beats and production were more to my taste so never used to give alot of the West stuff much attention as it sounded like a big noise to me. Heard some Tupac when I got older though and thought he was decent with alot to say but still never really bought anything by him.

Not really listened to either for years though.

On the subject of Dre, I think he's way overrated. Was the least entertaining out of all the NWA rappers according to me.

Archived