Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Stringer

I have broken many radios during Stringer's tennure. Today's game was one of the worst ever and my £29.99 DAB is only missing its seek button and alarm.

Which means Bourne must be better than Stringer, i have to listen to Radio Leicester forever and i wont wake up tomorrow.

If all that's true it would suggest to me that you have an anger management problem mate. :P

I have broken many radios during Stringer's tennure. Today's game was one of the worst ever and my £29.99 DAB is only missing its seek button and alarm.

Which means Bourne must be better than Stringer, i have to listen to Radio Leicester forever and i wont wake up tomorrow.

No you haven't that's just a lie, and Stringers 10 times better than Bourne.

I like Stringer.

Me too...

Been a breath of fresh air since taking over from the likes of John Barber (remember him?)

Strings is passionate about his club which shows in his commentary, and has clearly sussed Pearson out for his weeknesses & failings - that's become more obvious of late.

He has good footballing knowledge and reads the game well IMO.

It sounded so awkward between Young and Bourne in mondays commentary

Jason is obviously more of a Rugby guy and is horendous at asking the ex-pro Alan a well thought out question relating to actual football, there were 10 second icy silences and excuses as to why they werent cherpy or entertaining. it was just horrible to withstand and thought it to myself as a punishment for not going to the game.

Stringer has his faults, can be annoying and up himself but compaired to other regional commentators is fairly competant and down to earth. If we can get someone better then change it, but I dont hate

Archived