Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Stringer

Oh yeah, calling Barnsley's sub Charles Dagnall was spot on!

I have broken many radios during Stringer's tennure. Today's game was one of the worst ever and my £29.99 DAB is only missing its seek button and alarm.

Which means Bourne must be better than Stringer, i have to listen to Radio Leicester forever and i wont wake up tomorrow.

You mean he actually describes the games, as opposed to talking about everything but the game, ala Stringer.

What I like about him is he doesn't talk about pointless shit like 'Ooh I like Nugent's boots' or 'the drive down was entertaining'. But he does seem a bit basic in his interview style, and his voice is rather monotonous

Jason Bourne bores me to tears, at least Stringer puts the odd joke hear and there. What's happened to Charles Dagnall haven't heard him in ages? Tell you what working on radio leicester would be my dream job, being paid to watch football :P

Jason Bourne bores me to tears, at least Stringer puts the odd joke hear and there. What's happened to Charles Dagnall haven't heard him in ages? Tell you what working on radio leicester would be my dream job, being paid to watch football :P

This

Daggers (not that one) does cricket commentary for 5 live and Sports Extra a fair bit now too. Perhaps he's just focusing on other content as a commentator

His voice is horrendous!!! Literally talks through his nose.

Sadly listening to him, he sounds like he's a boy on work experience.

Is always so behind the game! He doesn't really describe the game at all, I genuinely have no clue what is going on, chances just seem to happen from thin air.

Seems a nice guy, but looking forward to Stringer's return!

Archived