Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woddyuk

foxes in fa fair play vote

:angry:

That moment, if it's the one I'm thinking of*, was one of the greatest moments of fair play I've seen, so not sure why there's a :angry: just cos it's him!

Let's face it, how many players in the Premier League right now would do that when they see a fellow professional injured?

*West Ham at Everton and the keeper gets injured?

That moment, if it's the one I'm thinking of*, was one of the greatest moments of fair play I've seen, so not sure why there's a :angry: just cos it's him!

Let's face it, how many players in the Premier League right now would do that when they see a fellow professional injured?

*West Ham at Everton and the keeper gets injured?

I was joking.

Suarez would :ph34r:

Personally would like it to be the Christmas day truce. I've been to the trenches and the site that the game too place, and at one moment to be trying to blow their brains out from 10 meters away, to having a kick about, giving cards and having a Christmas sing. Then the next day be back to killing each other, is mind blowing, in every sense of the phrase.

Personally would like it to be the Christmas day truce. I've been to the trenches and the site that the game too place, and at one moment to be trying to blow their brains out from 10 meters away, to having a kick about, giving cards and having a Christmas sing. Then the next day be back to killing each other, is mind blowing, in every sense of the phrase.

From memory, I think both units on each side of the lines were withdrawn due to the fact they wouldn't resume fighting.

Afterwards, soldiers were strictly forbidden from fraternising in any way with the enemy. It wasn't allowed to happen again.

It is a pretty special moment in human history, let alone football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

Well there you go. So much for my memory !!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived