Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

12 games ago...

12 games ago, some things I thought were impossible...

* that forest could get near us, let alone overtake us

* that Bolton could go from the bottom to within a few points of us

* that we would be out of the play off spots

* that automatic promotion was out of reach

* that Chris wood would stop scoring goals

* that knockaert and Marshall turned into junior Lewis

* that the 'party' planned at forest on the final day is more likely to be a wake

* that foxestalk turned into the Internet version of south and North Korea, with pro Pearson vs anti Pearson warfare

So I now fully expect a win at Brighton, go on a winning run ending gloriously at wembley as Vardy shins the winner home in the last minute of extra time vs palace.......

Agree with all except the last one - us South Korean style anti NP ers have always been here..........

Give it a rest, i never wanted pearson back either but you seem to revel in the poor form. Surely you still want us to beat brighton today?

Give it a rest, i never wanted pearson back either but you seem to revel in the poor form. Surely you still want us to beat brighton today?

Surely not .....i want us to win every game you silly billy, just like I want Britain to be a fair and tolerant society that cares for its under privileged, but what I want cannot always be achieved with the idiots in charge, doesn't mean I can't dream though, COYB and all that

12 games ago, some things I thought were impossible...

* that forest could get near us, let alone overtake us

* that Bolton could go from the bottom to within a few points of us

* that we would be out of the play off spots

* that automatic promotion was out of reach

* that Chris wood would stop scoring goals

* that knockaert and Marshall turned into junior Lewis

* that the 'party' planned at forest on the final day is more likely to be a wake

* that foxestalk turned into the Internet version of south and North Korea, with pro Pearson vs anti Pearson warfare

So I now fully expect a win at Brighton, go on a winning run ending gloriously at wembley as Vardy shins the winner home in the last minute of extra time vs palace.......

Agree with all that except the last one, pro Pearson supporters have always been North Korea, i.e. petulent, aggressive and totally unreasonable!

Ahh

We will get it back.i don't doubt it for a minute.

With Pearson at the helm too. And when we get to the playoff final and win he can give all the doubters a two fingered salute. ✌

Agree with all except the last one - us South Korean style anti NP ers have always been here..........

As if! You lot were nowhere to be seen 12 games ago, as has been the case for most of the season (ie when we've been doing well!)

Archived