Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ultimate sign of the decline of the FA Cup

I do agree the media like to knock the game easily but sometimes people in it don't help themselves from fans to players and those who run it.

Ofcourse I doubt people in rugby,crickey are perfect...

Sadly most of the press is negative and footbal is the most popular sport so will get the biggest news.

Mind you the media themselves hype everything up themselves and everyone is a bit gloomy about most things in the world today.

I think people enjoy seeing the big teams play each other and the excitement of the Championship in terms of pure football for example but as I say fans just feel less connected with the players and their clubs compared to 20 odd years ago.

I agree pundits and some fans would all be complaining if the top teams drew each other in the group stages for example and sometimes as Man City found out you still get the odd hard group and anyway with more than just the champions getting through you have higher quality from the off than in a straight knock out as the old European cup was..

Archived