Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
undey

Embarrassment or success?

So tonight is 'fill the kp' which as soon as I heard about it thought it was odd how we are on SS2 and it wouldn't work but by the looks of the ticket bit on the website and through other comments it should be an above average attendace which is good!

Now to the actual game. Forever the optimist here but after seeing B'ham win at palace fairly convincingly however then getting stuffed by Wolves (Ebanks-Blake) I wonder which B'ham team will turn up tonight.

Combined with our can't be bothered approach to recent games up to Brighton but then a slight change of attitude against Brighton I think tonight could be a very interesting game. Let's just not hope we fill the KP and they win 0-3.

Keep the faith.

P.S. watch out for Redmond very tricky player.

So tonight is 'fill the kp' which as soon as I heard about it thought it was odd how we are on SS2 and it wouldn't work but by the looks of the ticket bit on the website and through other comments it should be an above average attendace which is good!

Now to the actual game. Forever the optimist here but after seeing B'ham win at palace fairly convincingly however then getting stuffed by Wolves (Ebanks-Blake) I wonder which B'ham team will turn up tonight.

Combined with our can't be bothered approach to recent games up to Brighton but then a slight change of attitude against Brighton I think tonight could be a very interesting game. Let's just not hope we fill the KP and they win 0-3.

Keep the faith.

P.S. watch out for Redmond very tricky player.

3-2 isn't really a stuffing is it? Plus they were the better side against Wolves, they just had a mad 15 minutes where their only 3 shots on target went in.

I'm expecting a tough game tonight and with our recent form, I'd take a similar result to what Wolves got even if Birmingham were on top for the majority of the game

3-2 isn't really a stuffing is it? Plus they were the better side against Wolves, they just had a mad 15 minutes where their only 3 shots on target went in.

Sorry, I follow Leicester, not Birmingham or Wolves. Don't look at their stats, only look at Leicester's. Without looking at the scoreline I just remember EB walking through their defence.

Sorry, I follow Leicester, not Birmingham or Wolves. Don't look at their stats, only look at Leicester's. Without looking at the scoreline I just remember EB walking through their defence.

No need to get all defensive, I was just pointing something out to you. Don't make comments on things if you know nothing about them then, simples.

just compare brum lastest results and leicester latest results and it could finish up no contest ,so things need to turn a full circle tonight and city to get there finger out rapid.

Do you think they will?

Redmond is notorious for being a hot/cold player. Knowing our luck he'll be on fire tonight.

Yeah, the last few times I've seen him he was awesome against palace then sucked against wolves. But like you said he'll probably be sharp tonight.

Redmond is notorious for being a hot/cold player. Knowing our luck he'll be on fire tonight.

As most opposition players always are!

Do think it will be difficult tonight, they certainly have a decent squad on paper and by looking at their results, they can either dominate a game or get stuffed.

Archived