Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

How are they going to separate the concourse etc?

This might sound really dumb but anybody got any idea of how Forest will separate fans inside the concourse at the game? Whenever we have been theres only ever been us on the bottom of the Bridgford Stand. I know they've said they haven't started selling tickets in that part of the ground to home fans yet but clearly they intend to. Can't see it being easy myself, can anybody remember them doing it before as I can't?

Forest have done it numerous times in the past, the most recent being the Huddersfield and Brighton games from earlier in the season. They have a gate in the middle of the concourse which can be closed when that end of the ground is being shared.

This might sound really dumb but anybody got any idea of how Forest will separate fans inside the concourse at the game? Whenever we have been theres only ever been us on the bottom of the Bridgford Stand. I know they've said they haven't started selling tickets in that part of the ground to home fans yet but clearly they intend to. Can't see it being easy myself, can anybody remember them doing it before as I can't?

I've been there when they've been in the upper and don't remember any issue in the concourse. Just them throwing stuff at us from the upper.

Just posted this on the other thread... I've got a feeling we actually have the whole of the lower tier with covers over a number of rows at the front of the stand. Our tickets are in block W and I have seen on here people with tickets in block Y, presuming we have block Z as well that would be the whole lower tier.

I put this question to a Senior official at F%&*$t and he said "oh fvck we hadn't thought of that".

When we played them in the Cup the other year, I was one of the fans who sat in the Brian Clough stand during the first game (which got called off). We had a bit of that stand as well. Can't actually remember what happened, but obviously it has been done before. I do remember it being rather mad though, because they were angry with what happened. Think the Police ended up standing in front of all the connecting doors.

Archived