Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxilescom

David Connolly - odds

I was just checking the odds actually, thought Connolly was very good value. If he stays, as he seems set to, and we have a good season and create chances then there's no reason why he can't be up there - he ended last season in as good form as anyone in the league.

Both are worth sticking a quid on imo, 41/1 for someone of Connolly's talent and past record is superb.

They're decent odds. I'll be disappointed with Connolly if doesn't score 20 or more goals next season. If he's provided with good service, then I can't see there being an excuse (providing he's not injured)

on Ladbrokes.com

41/1  to be top goalscorer in the championship

but a quarter those odds to be in the top 4 goalscorers ??

2nd one might be worth a pound ??

145314[/snapback]

He may well be if he joins Southampton.

i don't like all this talk of connolly leaving :(

145683[/snapback]

He isn't!! He's been injured for ****s sake and that's where these stupid rumours have emerged from. Why can't you idiots make a rumour up about Lee Morris if your basing your rumours on players leaving just because they haven't been playing.

Billy Connolly as more chance of being top scorer than Connolly. He's crap and I know plenty of Foxes fans that agree.

146047[/snapback]

Blind ones? Is he ****!! Anybody with a goalscoring record that Connolly's got isn't crap for the league we are in.

I hope I'm proven wrong believe me. I won't be going down the bookies though!

146062[/snapback]

Neither will I! I had a tenner on him last season at 7-1. But I think he's got more of a chance this season and his odds have rised by over 600%.

He's been one of the top scorers in this league a few times playing for a team alot worse than we are - Wimbledon. All it takes is some shit hot service and he'll bag 20+ goals.

Billy Connolly as more chance of being top scorer than Connolly. He's crap and I know plenty of Foxes fans that agree.

146047[/snapback]

Watch a few games, and then judge him.

Connollys a class act, he just doesn't get the service he needs.

Based on last season he is a poor man's dickov.

146167[/snapback]

The season we got promoted, Connolly hit 24 goals, whereas Dickov scored 17 in comparison. There is no doubting that Connolly is better technically, but I think Dickov thrived on our previous style of play where he was scrapping for every ball.

On the other hand, Connolly likes the ball to feet. Last season, the ball was hoofed up to him aimlessly for most of the campaign - I don't think it was any coincidence that towards the end of the season when we started to pass the ball better, Connolly found his form.

Archived