Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Dyer after we scored?

I love Lloyd.

He is the epitomy of what a pro footballer should be. Talented, dedicated, committed doesn't moan when dropped, real team player, gives his all and even when he's having an off spell digs in and does the dirty work.

He's also dragged us back into games lately from what looked like games we were destined to lose. The man never stops having a go even if it doesn't always work out he keeps chipping away at the full back and usually finds a way to make it work.

If anyone in our squad deserves a go at the big time it's Lloyd Dyer.

Well said

lol is it just me... but the gif in your sig..is just what i imagine the forest fans looked when "talking" to Lloyd

Well alot of Forest fans are brain dead, so i reckon you are pretty spot on! haha

Against Bolton and Forest he was a constant threat, Forest had to make a sub to deal with this Pacebeast

Halford was taken off because he got himself injured. We don't have anyone who can deal with pace.....as you could see! :D

He's a hero. He's not very good very often but when he is he's literally unplayable (or uncatchable, I guess). And even when he's having a bad day you can tell it gets to him and he tries to do something about it. He also loves this club nearly as much as me and you.

Nutshell. I love the man. Half the time I'm not sure even he knows what he's going to do and it 's bloody exciting to watch. There are better wingers out there but not many more exciting than when Lloyd's in full flow!

Archived