Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Dyer after we scored?

I beleive some racist knuckledraggers tried to square up to him. Looking at this body, I'm suprised anyone would dare. Even a big lad like Whitbread is keeping his distance.

ge7qE2D.png

he's absolutely shredded, genetics for you 

He celebrated

They reacted

He went at them because of something done/said

All hell kicked off in an isolated area.

Stewards took forever to react

Wouldn't be surprised to see a forest fan making some sort of complaint just to stir the shit up

He ****ing loves Leicester, there's no doubt about that. Never has a fit when benched, always gives it his all and seems so passionate. His celebration against Bolton show s that. Not the most gifted player but he doesn't get the credit he deserves

He ****ing loves Leicester, there's no doubt about that. Never has a fit when benched, always gives it his all and seems so passionate. His celebration against Bolton show s that. Not the most gifted player but he doesn't get the credit he deserves

It's important to have players who can do a job, and not throw their toys out the pram when they're not in the 1st 11 every game.

look at the problems we've had with some recently.

According to radio Nott'm who are positioned in that area of the main stand Dyer made some gestures to the fans behind the dug out and some fans decided not to take it in good humour.

Personally, I've no idea as I was away on the other side of the ground.

This very much this

According to radio Nott'm who are positioned in that area of the main stand Dyer made some gestures to the fans behind the dug out and some fans decided not to take it in good humour.

Personally, I've no idea as I was away on the other side of the ground.

If this is true, Dyer deserves a Medal of Honour

I don't care about Lloyd's ratio head to legs or Florist fans or anything else, tonight, I'm gonna get mullered tomorrow I'll have some more, Monday I'll recover, Tuesday I'll go back to work and Wednesday it will start all over again!  :dance:

Archived