Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Dyer after we scored?

I would rather keep players like Lloyd and stay in the championship then buy big fancy names that don't care jack about the club and have prem football.

Lets just see how thursday and sunday pan out first?

If I watched football just to see my team win everything, then I would support Man United.

It's very rare that you get a player who actually seems to genuinely like the club, and not just its pay cheques. So when we do have a player like that, I'd quite like to hang onto them, especially when they've given us as much dedication as Lloyd has.

I'm sure you'd sell your own granny to get to the prem though. Maybe you want us to be the Leicester Dragons?

What you on about..?

You have just said you don't want your team to go up!

Do you think the club can survive financially in this division?

What you on about..?

You have just said you don't want your team to go up!

Do you think the club can survive financially in this division?

No I didn't. I said I'd rather have a team of Lloyds in the championship than a team like QPR in the prem. That's not the same as saying "I don't want Leicester to go up".

I do want us to go up, but it's not the be all and end all.

According to the ltlf, so probably not true, but Dyer ran across the pitch to celebrate our winner, when he made his way back he was shushing them and put his hand to his ear, the locals didn't like it and one got a little too aggrieved to which our Lloyd offered to discuss it with him in the car park.

According to the ltlf, so probably not true, but Dyer ran across the pitch to celebrate our winner, when he made his way back he was shushing them and put his hand to his ear, the locals didn't like it and one got a little too aggrieved to which our Lloyd offered to discuss it with him in the car park.

Hero. He'd have killed all 20,000 of them single handedly. 

good old lloyd.

wish all eleven players were as 'committed' as him. I'm sure if this is true that some will say it was 'not needed' and 'stupid'. But I for one love to see this sort of needle in a player, we are too soft in every area of our game, committing cynical fouls to prevent chances, going down to win an easy free kick, winding up the opposition, time wasting etc. These are the sort of thing which can actually make a difference between 1 point and 3.

good old lloyd.

wish all eleven players were as 'committed' as him. I'm sure if this is true that some will say it was 'not needed' and 'stupid'. But I for one love to see this sort of needle in a player, we are too soft in every area of our game, committing cynical fouls to prevent chances, going down to win an easy free kick, winding up the opposition, time wasting etc. These are the sort of thing which can actually make a difference between 1 point and 3.

You could bet that if he did do it it would of been a response to abuse he would have been getting from the home fans prior to the goal.

You could bet that if he did do it it would of been a response to abuse he would have been getting from the home fans prior to the goal.

to be fair, if it was me, i would not have needed abuse to give stick to the forest fans, or indeed any other fans.

We have seen players do it to us before....and then the likes of suarez in front of moyes. It's part of football, and a very good part IMO.

Aren't his kids Leicester fans?

Yeah when we were apparently going to sell him a few years ago he said Leicester were his club and the team his kids supported so he wanted to stay. Top man

The man's in his 30's, yet somehow seems pacier each season. Am I the only one who thinks an on form Dyer would tear the premiership a new arsehole?

I mean obviously, it'd be once every ten games, but even so...

The man's in his 30's, yet somehow seems pacier each season. Am I the only one who thinks an on form Dyer would tear the premiership a new arsehole?I mean obviously, it'd be once every ten games, but even so...

Against Bolton and Forest he was a constant threat, Forest had to make a sub to deal with this Pacebeast

I don't know a player in the world that is quicker than dyer when he gets into that gallop. There's players quicker off the mark who have shorter legs but Lloyd is a special case when it comes to sheer pace.

The crazy thing is he could be a lot quicker if he understood angles but he often navigates the long way round and still owns all.

Lloyd - you are a speed daemon.

I agree that footballers could all do with his attitude towards their clubs, I love it when he comes on as a sub, it's like unleashing a wild dog (or a fox, I suppose) off a chain, he makes a much bigger impact than a lot of subs.

He ****ing loves Leicester, there's no doubt about that. Never has a fit when benched, always gives it his all and seems so passionate. His celebration against Bolton show s that. Not the most gifted player but he doesn't get the credit he deserves

This....... He has been quality for us this season when called upon. Agree underrated needs more credit.

You can't fault his desire, he's a model pro!

He never moans, he just gets on with it and for that reason i have always appriecated Lloyd! On his day he can tear any defence a new asshole, yes his end product at times is woeful but boy he gives his all and sometimes he really does make a difference ala the Bolton game, Forest game, Ipswich game and i'm sure other games

You can't fault his desire, he's a model pro!

He never moans, he just gets on with it and for that reason i have always appriecated Lloyd! On his day he can tear any defence a new asshole, yes his end product at times is woeful but boy he gives his all and sometimes he really does make a difference ala the Bolton game, Forest game, Ipswich game and i'm sure other games

lol is it just me... but the gif in your sig..is just what i imagine the forest fans looked when "talking" to Lloyd

Archived