Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Dyer after we scored?

I love Lloyd.

He is the epitomy of what a pro footballer should be. Talented, dedicated, committed  doesn't moan when dropped, real team player, gives his all and even when he's having an off spell digs in and does the dirty work. 

He's also dragged us back into games lately from what looked like games we were destined to lose. The man never stops having a go even if it doesn't always work out he keeps chipping away at the full back and usually finds a way to make it work.

If anyone in our squad deserves a go at the big time it's Lloyd Dyer.

He's a hero. He's not very good very often but when he is he's literally unplayable (or uncatchable, I guess). And even when he's having a bad day you can tell it gets to him and he tries to do something about it. He also loves this club nearly as much as me and you. 

Good on u Lloyd, I would of joined u too...

I live and work in Nottingham and have been getting grief from the 'champions of europe' about the last game of the season for months...

Now everyone I see for the next f months or so is gonna get laughed at!

COYB

Got a lot of time for Lloyd. Must be racking up a serious number of appearances for us by now too.

Just being realistic, too old for the Prem and not good enough.

Go up move him on

Stay in the Championship we keep him

I would rather keep players like Lloyd and stay in the championship then buy big fancy names that don't care jack about the club and have prem football.

Just being realistic, too old for the Prem and not good enough.

Go up move him on

Stay in the Championship we keep him

Did we learn nothing this weekend about being realistic?

I would keep him, last 10 minutes impact sub and the first and last 5 games of every season he's like Messi.

Oh dear we have another one...

If I watched football just to see my team win everything, then I would support Man United.

It's very rare that you get a player who actually seems to genuinely like the club, and not just its pay cheques. So when we do have a player like that, I'd quite like to hang onto them, especially when they've given us as much dedication as Lloyd has.

I'm sure you'd sell your own granny to get to the prem though. Maybe you want us to be the Leicester Dragons?

To be fair not many of our current first team would cut it in the premiership anyway...

Nope we would need to move most of them on unfortunately.

I would rather keep players like Lloyd and stay in the championship then buy big fancy names that don't care jack about the club and have prem football.

Well that's what you are going to get in the Prem, or we will be straight back down with the same points total Derby got when they got relegated in 07/08.

Archived