Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Heath quits Coventry for Rams

lol

Hopefully had you going for a second!

Adrian Heath is to leave his post as Coventry City's assistant manager to join new Derby County boss Phil Brown's coaching staff.

Heath told the Sky Blues' website: "I am sorry to leave - I've enjoyed my time at Coventry immensely.

"I didn't know (manager) Micky Adams too well before he joined, but we developed a good working relationship."

Adams added: "The offer from Derby was obviously too good to turn down, but we wish him all the best."

Heath, who had previous spells as assistant manager at Sheffield United and Sunderland, took caretaker charge at Highfield Road after Peter Reid's departure as manager in January 2005, and stayed on when Adams took over.

Adrian Heath is returning to Coventry City as Assistant Manager - just under a week after leaving the Club to join Derby County.

The Sky Blues accepted Heath's resignation last Tuesday, with the former Stoke City and Everton midfielder holding talks with new Rams boss Phil Brown about moving to the Pride Park outfit.

However, Heath has now opted to rejoin Coventry City - a decision which has delighted manager Micky Adams.

"A coach of Adrian's quality will always be an asset to us and we are pleased to welcome him back," said Micky.

"We obviously did not want him to leave in the first instance and I look forward to working with him again as we prepare for the new season."

Added Adrian: "The reaction I received from the players and staff when I said I was leaving was overwhelming.

"I am delighted to be staying and am looking forward to the new campaign."

However bad it may be at Coventry it must be worse at Derby. Heath has returned to Coventry. :unsure::o:huh::ph34r::unsure::thumbup:

Heath return boost for Sky Blues

Coventry boss Micky Adams is delighted after Adrian Heath opted to make a rapid return to the club to remain his assistant manager.

Heath had his resignation accepted by the club last Tuesday as he looked set to join up with new Derby County boss Phil Brown at Pride Park.

However, he has now opted to rejoin Coventry - a decision which has boosted Adams.

He told the club's website: "A coach of Adrian's quality will always be an asset to us and we are pleased to welcome him back.

"We obviously did not want him to leave in the first instance and I look forward to working with him again as we prepare for the new season."

Heath added: "The reaction I received from the players and staff when I said I was leaving was overwhelming.

Source

However bad it may be at Coventry it must be worse at Derby. Heath has returned to Coventry.  :unsure:  :o  :huh:  :ph34r:  :unsure::thumbup:

Coventry boss Micky Adams is delighted after Adrian Heath opted to make a rapid return to the club to remain his assistant manager.

Heath had his resignation accepted by the club last Tuesday as he looked set to join up with new Derby County boss Phil Brown at Pride Park.

However, he has now opted to rejoin Coventry - a decision which has boosted Adams.

He told the club's website: "A coach of Adrian's quality will always be an asset to us and we are pleased to welcome him back.

Heath added: "The reaction I received from the players and staff when I said I was leaving was overwhelming.

Source

149512[/snapback]

What the hell is going on with football!! How can someone say they want to leave then suddenly change their minds!

Crazy world!!

And whilst im on crazy stuff, Bywater, the West Ham keeper has gone to Cov for 6 months loan and said , and i quote...

The prospect of playing under Micky Adams in a new 32,000-seater stadium at Coventry was too good to turn down

However bad it may be at Coventry it must be worse at Derby. Heath has returned to Coventry.  :unsure:  :o  :huh:  :ph34r:  :unsure::thumbup:

Source

149512[/snapback]

:unsure: Has my post just totally been ignored? :huh: Look at the post above yours Steven ;)

Archived