Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

In Great Yarmouth - need a pub!

Hi all,

I'm stuck in Great Yarmouth for the weekend, spent half today trying to sort something for tomorrow!,pubs that have sky sports are showing Stoke vs Spurs and won't be doing the Leicester game as they don't switch games part-way through. Even called a few sports bars and the game "isn't on their list". Don't even have wi-fi where we are.

Any help would be much appreciated!

The one I went in was about half way up the strip, it was hidden in some arcade and was upstairs, really good though, you'd have no idea it was there. I think it's a pool hall/bar combo thing but it always had the sports on and did food and stuff. Pretty cool place.

The one I went in was about half way up the strip, it was hidden in some arcade and was upstairs, really good though, you'd have no idea it was there. I think it's a pool hall/bar combo thing but it always had the sports on and did food and stuff. Pretty cool place.

You mean Merlins

Archived