Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
connolly19

Richie Partridge

He has just signed for sheffield Wednesday. I cant believe we never had any serious links with this player, because this guy is quality. Even though Levein is reluctant to bring another winger in, Partridge would have slotted into the left wing role perfectly. We have certainly misswd out on a great player there!

We should definitely have gone for him, he fits perfectly into Levein's type of player. I can't understand why we didn't make the effort.

He's not played much over the past few years due to injuries and a lack of first team action at Liverpool. So it doesn't surprise me that Wednesday have only given him six months to see how it goes.

He's certainly someone I would like to see with us if he was fully fit.

tell you what I'll outrageously stick be CL and say he knows who he wants to bring in. If Partridge isn't a player he feels is right for the squad, for whatever reason, then he's right not to bring him in!

At least CL has a mind of his own and signs who he wants to sign, also good to see he doesn't make panic signings of unfit "big name" players like a certain manager did.

Archived