Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Feeling much more positive about it all..

Yes it was incredibly cruel but then I got thinking, if we had been tonked 5-0 this board would be fuming with anger. Instead it just wasn't meant to be and kudos to Knocky for having the balls to step up and take that penalty. If we had gone up this season we would have been smashed week in week out and hopefully this summer will give Nigel his last chance at getting it right and getting the players we need for a consistent automatic promotion push.

Agree. A cruel way to lose a game, especially as we did not play well yesterday but we go out with a sense of decency. Atleast we made it that far. Atleast we battled. Atleast we tried. Atleast we fought.

Sometimes you lose a match feeling proud to be a fan sometimes you go home dispondant and angry.

I know which I am.

Most people wrote us of on the last day of the season, we qualified for the play offs.

Then again in the first leg, We won.

Then the second leg, most people were sure Watford were going to smash us... but we were still battling into added time.

We are Leicester City Football Club, "battling" is what we do. We are underdogs and always have been for as long as I've been a fan (mid 90s) and that is why I love my Leicester City!

the irony is we were shorter odds than watford to go up....I think the most painful thing is knowing that if we had scored that penalty the celebrations that would have came next. It would have seemed like fate but alas fate decided it wasn't our time.

We didn't deserve to get into the play offs, we somehow did it. We gave it a good go, which is all we can ask for. I just wish we scored two in the first leg, I always felt one goal wouldn't be enough. Of course, it would have been if we would have scored again in the second leg.

We didn't deserve to get into the play offs, we somehow did it. We gave it a good go, which is all we can ask for. I just wish we scored two in the first leg, I always felt one goal wouldn't be enough. Of course, it would have been if we would have scored again in the second leg.

I wish we scored 4... but we didnt we scored 1

Knocky will be fine.He has an appetite for the game and the ball.Remember how hes had a fairly hard time getting to this point in his career.If he had a bit more pace he would be playing for Arsenal.He will be over it in no time for sure

Archived