davieG Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 Motherwell 4 Celtic 4 after Celtic were 3-1 up Edited to remove erroneous Man U score
Jay Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 and they only managed to get a draw in the last minute!!! I think the knives will be out for Strachan very soon!! If you look at his record as a manager it's very poor to be honest, he has never done much at all, someone like Curbishley has done 10times as much as him but he seems to have become a "great manager" in some peoples minds because of his personality! it will take some real character to turn this around IMO
Thracian Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 and they only managed to get a draw in the last minute!!!I think the knives will be out for Strachan very soon!! If you look at his record as a manager it's very poor to be honest, he has never done much at all, someone like Curbishley has done 10times as much as him but he seems to have become a "great manager" in some peoples minds because of his personality! it will take some real character to turn this around IMO 146677[/snapback] He's my bet for the first manager to lose his job this season. What a mug for following MON!!!
rossporterlc Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 i think claridge won there, i'd put money on strachen though to be next, though i think it could be souness
C-man Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 I got a mate who is a Cov fan ( ) and he says that Strachan was crap at Cov. And Micky Adams is as bad
Deathside Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 I got a mate who is a Cov fan ( ) and he says that Strachan was crap at Cov. And Micky Adams is as bad 147121[/snapback] I could have told you that
Nationwider Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 Celtic and Rangers have both brought in a lot of new players this season. They'll be hard to catch, but just maybe Hearts or Aberdeen could muscle in there? There is, after all, compelling scientific evidence that McLeish and Strachan may not be very good managers. IN THE REAL WORLD. I hope so. I don't want them (Auld Firm) down here in our Prem, TYVM, as they'll be occupying Prem places thet we could usefully fill! A bit of earnest competition in the EssPeeEll for a change will hopefully put that talk to rest.
Deathside Posted 30 July 2005 Posted 30 July 2005 Pos - Team - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pld Pts Hearts.......................................1 3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle....1 3 Celtic.........................................1 1 Motherwell..................................1 1 Aberdeen...................................1 1 Dundee United............................1 1 Dunfermline................................1 1 Hibernian....................................1 1 Livingston...................................0 0 Rangers......................................0 0 Kilmarnock..................................1 0 Falkirk........................................1 0 Livingston and Rangers are yet to play a game - So tomorrow Rangers will play Livingston I presume
Ultra Posted 31 July 2005 Posted 31 July 2005 Livingston and Rangers are yet to play a game - So tomorrow Rangers will play Livingston I presume 147167[/snapback] Indeed. And the Gers will go top, and stay there for the rest of the season!
Hitesh Posted 31 July 2005 Posted 31 July 2005 Indeed.And the Gers will go top, and stay there for the rest of the season! 147194[/snapback] Rangers win 3-0
Thracian Posted 31 July 2005 Posted 31 July 2005 I got a mate who is a Cov fan ( ) and he says that Strachan was crap at Cov. And Micky Adams is as bad 147121[/snapback] Would your mate fill in my pools coupon?
davieG Posted 31 July 2005 Author Posted 31 July 2005 Would your mate fill in my pools coupon? 147545[/snapback]
Oli Posted 1 August 2005 Posted 1 August 2005 Title number 52 for the good old Gers this season. Celtic won't win a thing with Strachen in charge, the glory days are back for the blues. :D Novo will be top scorer as well.
Janx Posted 2 August 2005 Posted 2 August 2005 Pos - Team - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pld Pts Hearts.......................................1 3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle....1 3 Celtic.........................................1 1 Motherwell..................................1 1 Aberdeen...................................1 1 Dundee United............................1 1 Dunfermline................................1 1 Hibernian....................................1 1 Livingston...................................0 0 Rangers......................................0 0 Kilmarnock..................................1 0 Falkirk........................................1 0 Livingston and Rangers are yet to play a game - So tomorrow Rangers will play Livingston I presume 147167[/snapback] I would just like to say Mr D... that is a LAME JOKE!!!
Guest Posted 2 August 2005 Posted 2 August 2005 I would just like to say Mr D... that is a LAME JOKE!!! 148187[/snapback] aT LEAST HE HAD A GO...
Deathside Posted 2 August 2005 Posted 2 August 2005 I would just like to say Mr D... that is a LAME JOKE!!! 148187[/snapback] At least ya spotted it Janx
Katy Posted 2 August 2005 Posted 2 August 2005 At least ya spotted it Janx 148700[/snapback] I got it Mark, did you actually mean that as a gag? If so its worse than Eugenes offerings on Big Brother
Deathside Posted 2 August 2005 Posted 2 August 2005 I got it Mark, did you actually mean that as a gag? If so its worse than Eugenes offerings on Big Brother 148702[/snapback]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.