Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Japanfox

Stick from Derby fans......

What do people expect?!

They're hardly going be professing their heartfelt sympathy for us are they?

If it'd been the other way round we'd have been straight in there ripping the piss out of them.

If I harped on about how much I didn't care about a club (Derby being a good example as they don't bother me) then I wouldn't be celebrating that they've lost a play-off semi, something that my own club hadn't come close to doing in years.

I'm not offended at all, I just pity them immensely and I don't get how anyone can defend some of the utter tripe they come out with.

Just a mirror opposite of our forum to be fair. Same sort of insults thrown back and forth. I don't why football fans in this country actually believe they are unique and any better from the next bunch of cvnts. 99% of football supporter groups are more or less the same.

Apart from Millwall

And scummy Leeds

Let them have their fun. You've got to remember that this and the 4 occasions that they get to play us and yourselves are the only bright points of Derby's annual race to mid table.

I wouldn't call us hammering them more often than not a bright point for them, to be honest lol

Archived