Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Japanfox

Stick from Derby fans......

We have no midfield?! 

lol

I had to stop reading after that post.

Clearly they wouldn't want Knockaert, King or James anywhere near their side.

They're still in no position to make that kind of judgement though.

They should know full well we have a midfield, it tore them to shreds in January.

Must be sad knowing 10th is the best you can hope for every season

To be fair to them, they haven't had the financial input (investment) like we've had for the past two or three seasons.

:dunno:  Let them have their fun, no drama, as it's been said sure they wish they were in our position

Besides they weren't alone, I should imagine football forums from Plymouth to Newcastle had something simialr on them after that dive. I doubt you'll see much sympathy for us anywhere, and rightly so.

lol  Fair play to them.  At least it shows they care.  My personal favourites posts are:

'Forest and then Leicester heartbroken with last minute goals. There is a God.'

'He cheats! He dives! He misses then he cries, its Knockaert, its Knockaert'

'He cheats! He dives! He misses then he cries, its Knockaert, its Knockaert'

Very good tbf.

___

Was always going to happen but which team finished 6th and which didn't?

Just a mirror opposite of our forum to be fair. Same sort of insults thrown back and forth. I don't why football fans in this country actually believe they are unique and any better from the next bunch of cvnts. 99% of football supporter groups are more or less the same.

Apart from Millwall

Just a mirror opposite of our forum to be fair. Same sort of insults thrown back and forth. I don't why football fans in this country actually believe they are unique and any better from the next bunch of cvnts. 99% of football supporter groups are more or less the same.

Apart from Millwall

there's a Derby or Nothingham BJS? I don't think so!  :P

Just lol at how happy they are at it.

Not only are they embarrassing enough to continuously play the "not our rivals" card (whilst totally contradicting themselves - some Derby fans picked up on that to be fair), how the hell can that midtable shambles laugh at us or Forest? I can't stand Forest but us and them have been better than Derby for years now.

What do people expect?!

They're hardly going be professing their heartfelt sympathy for us are they?

If it'd been the other way round we'd have been straight in there ripping the piss out of them.

What do people expect?!

They're hardly going be professing their heartfelt sympathy for us are they?

If it'd been the other way round we'd have been straight in there ripping the piss out of them.

This completely. Don't give what you can't take springs to mind. 

Archived