Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
volpeazzurro

Family Discount?

Are you actually for real?

I raised it in the FCC meeting, got told by the Finance Director of the football club that you can get a discount if there is only 1 adult and 1 u18.

You continue to believe what you want though.

yes, i am real  lol

i got told that they took away the father-son discount because too many people were using it as a way to get money off when they were not entitled to.

i only put on what i told got by the club and manager of the ticket office when i went up 

yes, i am real  lol

i got told that they took away the father-son discount because too many people were using it as a way to get money off when they were not entitled to.

i only put on what i told got by the club and manager of the ticket office when i went up 

lol You've been told wrong then my friend, Chloe is a very credible source on this forum she is correct.

I don't suppose there is help for me though Chloe? My Dad got his and my sisters ST together along with my uncles etc I got mine on Friday, they all got discounted 10% I didn't? I doubt I will get it but just worth asking I suppose.

lol You've been told wrong then my friend, Chloe is a very credible source on this forum she is correct.

I don't suppose there is help for me though Chloe? My Dad got his and my sisters ST together along with my uncles etc I got mine on Friday, they all got discounted 10% I didn't? I doubt I will get it but just worth asking I suppose.

I doubt it Ash, it says in the ST booklet that all STs must be purcahsed at the same time.

lolYou've been told wrong then my friend, Chloe is a very credible source on this forum she is correct.

i apologise then  :P  :blush:

Thats what i thought. I didn't  pay an instalment last month.

It depends when you bought your season ticket. I did mine 11th May, have paid the deposit and also the first instalment on 31st May. I'm not sure what the cut off date was which meant the first payment is to be taken in June instead of May.

And Jim just replied confirming I am entitled to the 10% and he'll sort it next week,  :)

And just got a telephone call from Jim confirming family discount has now been applied for one adult and one u18. Impressed that he took the time to call to confirm, don't remember the last time a company I dealt with did anything like that. Normally I spend endless hours on hold on a premium rate call centre number to get things like this sorted  :thumbup:

Archived