Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
volpeazzurro

Family Discount?

Might pop down to get a Season Ticket today for me and my son aged 12. I noted on the official site that some people can get a 10% family discount in certain areas. It doesn't however define what constitutes a family i.e. can it be 2 people or does it have to be say 4 or 5? Also, does this apply to the family stand only or any other areas of the ground. Thanks for any info, it's just nice to know before you go down.

Have you tried downloading the brochure?

#LCFCFAMILY
Purchase your Season Tickets as a family in 
designated areas of the stadium and save 10% off 
the total price with our LCFC Family Package.
To qualify for this saving there are just a few rules 
to follow:
1 All family members must sit together.
2 All Season Tickets must be purchased at the same 
time and before the 17th May deadline.
3 There must be a minimum of 1 Under 18 for 
every 2 Over 18s (not including FREE under 10s)
in your party.
4 You may need to show proof of your family 
relationship if supporters do not all live at the 
same postal address.
5 Available to 2012/13 Season Ticket Holders 
who renew for 2013/14 only.
Family discount is not available in the following 
areas: Blocks B2, J2, and L1, Fosse Club and 
all hospitality seating areas.

Last season and before you used to be able to get it for one adult and one under18.  They have changed it this year and now it's two adults and one under 18

Last season and before you used to be able to get it for one adult and one under18. They have changed it this year and now it's two adults and one under 18

I know this is a late response to this, but this was raised in the FCC last night and is not the case. It says a minimum of 1 u18 for every 2 adults. It prevents 5 or 6 adults going with 1 u18. You can still get the discount if it is 1 adult and 1 u18. If you have been told differently by the ticket office then email FanZone and they will sort if for you.

I know this is a late response to this, but this was raised in the FCC last night and is not the case. It says a minimum of 1 u18 for every 2 adults. It prevents 5 or 6 adults going with 1 u18. You can still get the discount if it is 1 adult and 1 u18. If you have been told differently by the ticket office then email FanZone and they will sort if for you.

Finally. Thought i was gonna have to post my reciept to make my point.

Well i bought one plus an u18 and never got a discount?. 

Well i bought one plus an u18 and never got a discount?. 

So email Fanzone about it like I said?

The club are aware that some members of the ticket office mis-interpreted the rule and therefore there are some people, such as yourself, who have not been given a discount that they are entitled to. The club can only do something about it if you let them know about it.

Thanks for letting us know, I've just emailed fanzone then because the ticket office were adamant when I renewed that we have lost our 10% discount this season because it's just 1 adult and 1 u18.

I knew it! Had a right hassle trying to explain to the lad on the phone that it doesn't anywhere state there has to be two adults, and he said it was in the terms and conditions (which it also isn't). Could somebody give me the Fan zone email address so I can contact them?

yes .... thats the same thing, anyway when u go up they tell you, so its just what u got told

Ffs no it is not. it means to get the discount there must be 1 under 18 for every 2 adults in your group. So if you have 3 adults and 1 under 18 only 2 adult tickets and the under 18 will have the discount applied.

If you purchase 1 adult and have 3 kids you get a discount.

if you have 6 adults and 3 u18 you all live at same address and happen to be related you can all get a discount.

I have purchased 1 adult at 395 in kop and 1 u8 in kop at 50 quid and recieved a 45 quid discount.

How hard is this to understand.

Ffs no it is not. it means to get the discount there must be 1 under 18 for every 2 adults in your group. So if you have 3 adults and 1 under 18 only 2 adult tickets and the under 18 will have the discount applied.

if you have 6 adults and 3 u18 you all live at same address and happen to be related you can all get a discount.

I have purchased 1 adult at 395 in kop and 1 u8 in kop at 50 quid and recieved a 45 quid discount.

Thanks for explaining, I was losing the will to live.

They gave u the wrong one, there is no longer the father son discount.... U got lucky

They gave u the wrong one, there is no longer the father son discount.... U got lucky

Ah well there you go then, I must have got the father-daughter discount, to help get girls into football.

So despite someone raising the issue with the club at a meeting and being told it still exists, it doesn't?

Are you actually for real?

I raised it in the FCC meeting, got told by the Finance Director of the football club that you can get a discount if there is only 1 adult and 1 u18.

You continue to believe what you want though.

Archived