Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Has Foxestalk lost its magic?

a few but as I dont have much knowledge about todays 12- 19 yr old music scene, playstations graphics logos avatars etc  I miss them out. beer threads are ok though.  :blink:

147651[/snapback]

hit... nail... head

if you don't like a thread then don't read it, no point going onto one just to complain, others may find it interesting

There can be no doubting that FoxesTalk is going through a rough patch. :( There has been any amount of rubbish posted in General Chat recently and that is just the more serious debate.  :smile: There has also been a rash of poorly thought out posts each slightly less interesting than the last.

However all is not lost. The Graphics Competition has been a Summer highlight as well as an invigorated Prediction League.  ;):thumbup: It is the close season and I am sure this mid-Summer madness will be shaken off come 12.45 pm on the 6th of August.  :)  :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

P.S. I am sure having the thumb up as a clickable smilie would lift the spirits of this forum no end. :thumbup:  ;)

147237[/snapback]

One man's meat...

Well it's all about opinion but I found Freund's posts repetitive and irritating, they were all right to start with but I'm afraid he was a one trick pony. It's not as if he posted anything worthwhile and half way intelligent now and again.

147374[/snapback]

No-one bored me more than Freund. Now the gay referee..... :D:D:D:D

It loses its magic when the owners delete threads without a decent explanation.

Of course, we applaude our hosts for giving us this generally fantastic website, but dont piss us off by deleting something that we spend time putting together.

Archived