Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

What is the obsession with?

Wanting to sign players from clubs who have been relegated?

I reckon we have been linked in one place or another with half the posh side and half the wolves side.

I know it's only the nature of a football fan to look and say so and so could do a job (he's north korean) but they just got relegated. So why do we think certain players can improve us.

When they have just proved not good enough this year?

Wanting to sign players from clubs who have been relegated?

I reckon we have been linked in one place or another with half the posh side and half the wolves side.

I know it's only the nature of a football fan to look and say so and so could do a job (he's north korean) but they just got relegated. So why do we think certain players can improve us.

When they have just proved not good enough this year?

It because most will command no fee due to the high wages in league one, but im pretty sure we have plenty to get rid of some, before we can bring someone in on bigish wages so its irrelevant.

I actually went to Wolves V Bristol city at Molyneux this season and there isn't really anyone I liked the look of. Ebanks Blake was offside everytime, roger Johnson's temperament is shocking and Sako looked like he faked injury so he could come off as they were playing awful.

The only player that made the difference was Stephen Hunt when he came off the bench.

Archived