Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Reality Check

Sven was a diabolical appointment.

I don't care who signed the cheques, Sven must have made them his targets.

And then didnt manage them...

In 13 league games  :doh:

Pearson had a season and a half and delivered sod all, when it was important he did.  Both wasted money, but in a few years it will be the Pearson experiment that will be viewed as the bigger mistake.

In 13 league games :doh:

Pearson had a season and a half and delivered sod all, when it was important he did. Both wasted money, but in a few years it will be the Pearson experiment that will be viewed as the bigger mistake.

It was clear that Sven was taking us in the wrong direction. Pearson had all the mess to sort out and still has (Beckford and Danns for example).

Saying that, I thought Pearson would do better.

Don't smack your head mate you'll hurt yourself..

lol

It was clear that Sven was taking us in the wrong direction. Pearson had all the mess to sort out and still has (Beckford and Danns for example).

Saying that, I thought Pearson would do better.

Don't smack your head mate you'll hurt yourself..

lol

:D Totally agree on the Sven thing bud,the mess created was of a magnitude that could still have serious implications. Despite NPs obvious flaws the job he is doing, sorting that out alone, should not be underestimated.Hopefully with the clearing out of the much publicised high earners brought in by Svend Svend Svend and the players past their sell by date, he can recruit wisely and push us on!

:D Totally agree on the Sven thing bud,the mess created was of a magnitude that could still have serious implications. Despite NPs obvious flaws the job he is doing, sorting that out alone, should not be underestimated.Hopefully with the clearing out of the much publicised high earners brought in by Svend Svend Svend and the players past their sell by date, he can recruit wisely and push us on!

One more season mate..

:thumbup:

If we don't get some success by next Spring then he'd have had long enough IMO.

I think that's fair.

One more season mate..

If we don't get some success by next Spring then he'd have had long enough IMO.

I think that's fair.

I wish you'd make up your mind. You gave him until Christmas last season. Then he had to go. Now he has another season.   :rolleyes:  Do I need to post another airy and slightly comfortable beach footwear image?

Svend...

lol

In 13 league games  :doh:

Pearson had a season and a half and delivered sod all, when it was important he did.  Both wasted money, but in a few years it will be the Pearson experiment that will be viewed as the bigger mistake.

Literally, no way. Unless Pearson starts spending obscene money to take us backwards, there is no way this'll be viewed as a mistake. Sven did a dreadful job.

He's on ignore mate and has been for yonks.You renewed the season ticket yet? And when does the 'happy clapping' begin? Start of the season?

:P

Oh ok, I love the banter so don't do that myself! Yes renewed for me and my lad last week. I'm always happy cos I love my football and as you know we've seen some right dross over many years, managers and players come and go but our beloved Leicester City doesn't!

Oh ok, I love the banter so don't do that myself! Yes renewed for me and my lad last week. I'm always happy cos I love my football and as you know we've seen some right dross over many years, managers and players come and go but our beloved Leicester City doesn't!

Good man!

I'm currently looking at Uni's with the boy...

Birmingham top at the mo.

Anyway, I digress..

Up the Citeh!!

:scarf:

lol

My lad's loving Sheffield and everything about Uni life! You renewed mate?

Still contemplating buddy.

I've been City all my life (well since aged 7) and had a season ticket for years.

For some reason (not been well with a slipped disc, bored of some of the football we are playing and so many games on SKY) I'm not raring to go this summer. This could change, but the reality is I'm not too bothered if we renew or not at present.

Some sort of catylyst could change my thinking... The return of MON for example (though I don't think he should come back to be honest), or a couple of signings that I feel are quality. Summat like that my tip the balance.

Still contemplating buddy.

I've been City all my life (well since aged 7) and had a season ticket for years.

For some reason (not been well with a slipped disc, bored of some of the football we are playing and so many games on SKY) I'm not raring to go this summer. This could change, but the reality is I'm not too bothered if we renew or not at present.

Some sort of catylyst could change my thinking... The return of MON for example (though I don't think he should come back to be honest), or a couple of signings that I feel are quality. Summat like that my tip the balance.

Doubt MON will be back but you will be bud :thumbup:

I don't see it like that! How much would it cost in compensation to get rid of Pearson? How much compensation would we have to pay for a new manager? I don't see much in the way of unemployed managers out there, and no O'Neill wouldn't come back even if he was wanted. All this money can be used by Pearson strengthening the team if he doesn't make the grade then this time next year his contract expires so he goes anyway. A new manager would still be building his team in 12 months time.

The one thing the fans can do is to be united in their support for all the team.

Sounds just like me

in hindsight we all know sven was a mistake and cost us dear in terms of cost,wages etc but pearson in a differnt way is costing us.i for one did not want him to return and im afraid with him at the helm we will never go anywhere.those 3 wins in 18 should have cost him he job we slipped into the play-offs and wer pretty much 2nd best both games.the man isnt no where near good enough and above all the owners need to take a good long hard look at themselves for sticking with a man who insulted fans in his comments after the leeds home game..in my view the only clown is him

in hindsight we all know sven was a mistake and cost us dear in terms of cost,wages etc but pearson in a differnt way is costing us.i for one did not want him to return and im afraid with him at the helm we will never go anywhere.those 3 wins in 18 should have cost him he job we slipped into the play-offs and wer pretty much 2nd best both games.the man isnt no where near good enough and above all the owners need to take a good long hard look at themselves for sticking with a man who insulted fans in his comments after the leeds home game..in my view the only clown is him

Great post - I am in your camp too and think the same. Blame FFP truth is they cannot afford to sack him and pay him off. If we do not significantly improve in the new season there is no way his contract will be renewed. However, facts are we are stuck with him at the moment.

Archived