Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

We'll come back stronger- Wes

Or maybe he thinks the manager might sign some players this summer? You know, like football managers usually do?

To be fair your probably right, clutching at straws because there's f all to read about on here. Think I might takes a summer break from foxestalk

Why does everyone have to read something into every little comment made by the manager or the players?

3 pages about a nothing, run-of-the-mill comment to the media?  :unsure:

Unfortunately to some people this is serious news

It didn't stop you both reading the thread....  :whistle:

And I wouldn't go as far as saying its serious news to anyone... Some people just like Big Wes and like to hear what he said...

Move along if you don't... :)

Or maybe he thinks the manager might sign some players this summer? You know, like football managers usually do?

Why does everyone have to read something into every little comment made by the manager or the players?

You are prob right, i'm scratching around for something interesting to read on the forum. Think i'm going to take a summer break, no transfers to talk about and no games. Cheers than all the best

I think we will come back stronger because alot of our younger players will have benefited from last season as we had a few that have never played a full season at that level, like James, De Laet, Knockaert, Schlupp, Vardy and even the likes of Drinky and Marshall

You are prob right, i'm scratching around for something interesting to read on the forum. Think i'm going to take a summer break, no transfers to talk about and no games. Cheers than all the best

Yeah, you're not going to find much of that. It's full on silly season around here now and it will be until we start playing again.

Think we need a bit of silliness all the way through Rich. ( you can count on me )

With Leicester City, you've got to laugh or you'll cry! lol

Don't worry, normal service will be resumed soon - Pearson will lose a game and we'll be at eachother's throats again haha.

:pearson:

With Leicester City, you've got to laugh or you'll cry! lol

Don't worry, normal service will be resumed soon - Pearson will lose a game and we'll be at eachother's throats again haha.

:pearson:

If he's still there. :thumbup:  :D  :D

Archived