Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

That bit just there

Right guys, it's late and I feel like writing down some shit for you to read. So, I have a query and it is this:

You know that bit just there... "where?" ...that bit on your profile, just there. Still don't know where I mean? Well here's a picture to show you what I'm trying to get at.

tumblr_morpy8FgHY1rx0g0oo1_r1_250.jpg

Yes, you see. That bit where it says 'First Team'

Well, what I want to know is how do you change that? I notice a number of you have written down all manner of witty comments describing yourself and I want to be a part of that club. I hope you can help me in my endeavours as I feel horribly excluded at the moment, unable to express myself  :shutup:

Thanks  ^_^

I never made the first team, I just made the first team laugh.

I suspect you'll be getting banned before you make it anywhere near the first team :thumbup:

I suspect you'll be getting banned before you make it anywhere near the first team :thumbup:

Have checked the forum guidelines etc and have spotted a number of bannable offences - but none of them committed by me.

Indeed the rules don't even seem to be enforced, so I'm not sure why you think I'll be banned.

Have checked the forum guidelines etc and have spotted a number of bannable offences - but none of them committed by me.

Indeed the rules don't even seem to be enforced, so I'm not sure why you think I'll be banned.

Perhaps you can explain why another member has the same IP address as you?

Perhaps you can explain why another member has the same IP address as you?

Perhaps I can. Are you asking me to explain that?

If I report all the incidences of swearing, or personal insults, will you take any action?

Thought not. Back in your box.

Perhaps I can. Are you asking me to explain that?

If I report all the incidences of swearing, or personal insults, will you take any action?

Thought not. Back in your box.

Explain then. It might save you from being suspended or banned.

As for the swearing and personal insults they are subjective and vary in their intent so we try to take that into consideration.

Likewise you may have a legitimate reason for the duplicate IP association.

Explain then. It might save you from being suspended or banned.

As for the swearing and personal insults they are subjective and vary in their intent so we try to take that into consideration.

Likewise you may have a legitimate reason for the duplicate IP association.

Why do I need a reason for the IP duplication?

You've banned somebody who lives at this address, for no reason, in the past.

There's your reason.

I'll go through and 'report' all offending posts later. I expect you'll do nothing.

Archived