Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Pre-Order Form.

For those of you who haven't used it but want to get on this, it's now available for the coming season.

You can obtain it at the ticket office or by sending an e-mail to Jim - [email protected]

Now, you have to select 13 games but it's hassle free, the money gets taken from your account the weekend before they go on sale to priority 1 and tickets will get posted out to you.

Presumably you have to be priority 1 for the forthcoming season? I.e. 13 aways attended last year.

That i'm not sure on me old fruit.

No, i dont think so. Just commit and pay up

It's not an up-front payment either. just pay as and when.

Would you be able to change a fixture if you wish to?

You can do, having done so myself before. You can always return tickets if you can't make it or add extra fixtures on.

Is this for away games then?

Ok, I haven't heard about this before. 

Yep. Very good and even better for frequent away travellers who don't have easy access to the ticket office.

Thanks for the info, Bert... I've just emailed Jim in which he emailed me this reply:

Dear James,

Thank you for your email. Please find attached the form in question, you can put up to six people on the form and payment needs to be given on the form.

The form is kept securely in the office at my desk to protect your details.

All supporters need to be priority 1 and all tickets will be sold prior to tickets being released on the first day of sale.

You will need to be able to attend all fixtures relating to the form.

Kind Regards

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Done it for the past few seasons! Fantastic system don't need to be priority 1 but get treated like priority 1! You can change it through the season aswell so if you don't fancy Wycombe in the cup don't tick cup but then if we get like Chelsea you can ask to change it and tick cup matches!

Done it for the past few seasons! Fantastic system don't need to be priority 1 but get treated like priority 1! You can change it through the season aswell so if you don't fancy Wycombe in the cup don't tick cup but then if we get like Chelsea you can ask to change it and tick cup matches!

I really want to do this, Do I just go to the ticket office and fill a form out there or something?

Archived