Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

2nd Ashes test

Did you see Warneys spin bowl? 90deg!!! Crazy! Strauss didnt know what was going on!

But England still in a good position...125 ahead with 9 wickets remaining. Build a big lead and make sure we bowl them out before whether turns!

Did you see Warneys spin bowl? 90deg!!! Crazy! Strauss didnt know what was going on!

But England still in a good position...125 ahead with 9 wickets remaining. Build a big lead and make sure we bowl them out before whether turns!

150701[/snapback]

the weather could bugger us, but i think another innings like our first and we will be well on course

the weather could bugger us, but i think another innings like our first and we will be well on course

150707[/snapback]

Definitly.

Plus we have the advantage of batting third and i reckon there is more life in the wicket so England are in the driving seat. Just have to make sure we dont throw it away!

Need to be looking to get atleast what Australia scored which would leave them chasing something around what England got in the 1st innings. That wouldn't be too far off a world record chase on a pitch that's getting gradually worse.

(hope that makes sense)

Need to be looking to get atleast what Australia scored which would leave them chasing something around what England got in the 1st innings. That wouldn't be too far off a world record chase on a pitch that's getting gradually worse.

(hope that makes sense)

150803[/snapback]

So basically...if England make what Aussies made then the Aussies will be looking for a target of around 400 to win on a pitch that is getting worse! :D

yeah , we need a minimum of 320 in this innings i reckon , do it by the end of saturday then we got 2 days to bowl the aussies out .

jones swing bowling was awesome today :clap::clap:

aussies need just 282 to win already 0-40  :wave:

151201[/snapback]

You sounded a little pesimistic. Never doubted Flintoff and the legend that is Ashley Giles did you?

If it's not 1-1 now i'll eat a shop full of hats (fingers crossed now)

Come on England!

bet you were worried weren't you?

151603[/snapback]

I was starting to look forward to that meal. I thought they were going to bottle it but it was a great finish. Best match i've ever seen, not just for the ending but the 3 days before aswell.

Win the next one with McGrath out and we'll be cruising. England for the Ashes!

WOW...i was listening to it on the radio at work and it was thrilling stuff. We left the customers waitin when it got close to the end! Good stuff and i hope its like this for the rest of the series!

Better hope he's fit for the next test.

It's all up for grabs now. All it takes is one batsman on either side to make a big score, and the balance of power will shift.

jesus how tense was that kaspa was plum LBW before but on sky sports news there were suggestions the ball hit the glove after it came off the bat so technically it should not be out. What goes around comes around hey and im not complaining :D

Well done England.... :D:D I am eating my HUMBLE PIE as we speak ;);) . What a great game. Lets hope that they can carry this form into the next test but improve on their second innings bating performance ;) .

Can not fault their endeavour or their passion :):) and at one stage I thought the Aussies were going to rub their face in it :ermm::ermm: . B l o d d y close thing though.

Come on lets make it 2 -1 at old trafford

MadMick

Archived