Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Competition: Win a new Leicester City home shirt

It's still there next time you want to take a dump.

Or you could actually use it and follow things like FoxesTalk, officialfoxes, Leicester Mercury, BBC Sport, Sky Sports etc. It's an easy way to keep up with everything that's going on, all on one screen, you don't have to search for it. You don't have to follow actual people

No. I have Twitter and use it, I'm in about those you don't use it and want to use it only for this sake lol

If you find most of Twitter shit then it's no-one's fault but your own, you choose what to read.

I take full blame for the amount of shit that infests my timeline.

That's the whole point though Dan. Us regular users know it's nothing to be afraid of, your account is exactly what you make of it. Used to follow all the offical news feeds, it's an extremely useful piece of kit. In fact, I find it to be the most useful internet account that I have

Why would I want twitter? It's mostly people attempting to be witty and trying to get as many followers as possible so they can convince themselves that they've attained the popularity that they always craved in highschool. I don't give a toss what celebrities think/say/are eating for breakfast, for the news I have BBC and to keep in contact with friends/family I have Facebook. And the football rumours are the worst - they're men's equivalent of keeping up to date with what Katie Price and Peter Andre are doing in their inane lives.

I wont enter the competition (though I think it's a good idea) simply 'cus the point of it is surely to attract publicity for FT/PUMA, and by having 0 followers, I'm not really helping that goal - so I'd feel a bit of a douche if I won. Good luck to everyone who enters though.

Why would I want twitter? It's mostly people attempting to be witty and trying to get as many followers as possible so they can convince themselves that they've attained the popularity that they always craved in highschool. I don't give a toss what celebrities think/say/are eating for breakfast, for the news I have BBC and to keep in contact with friends/family I have Facebook. And the football rumours are the worst - they're men's equivalent of keeping up to date with what Katie Price and Peter Andre are doing in their inane lives.

I wont enter the competition (though I think it's a good idea) simply 'cus the point of it is surely to attract publicity for FT/PUMA, and by having 0 followers, I'm not really helping that goal - so I'd feel a bit of a douche if I won. Good luck to everyone who enters though.

Totally missing the point of what I was saying about following all the official news, sports, favourite music accounts etc so they're all on one screen and you never have to search for anything. If you don't want to deal with other people, ITK's, celebrity crap etc, you don't have to and every negative you applied to twitter applies equally to FaceBook and in a lot of ways to FoxesTalk.

You choose who or what you follow, you choose whether to allow someone to follow your account or not and you choose whether to tweet or not. It is what you make of it but used as an information gathering tool, it's brilliant

Archived