Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Competition: Win a new Leicester City home shirt

If you missed out on getting the new home shirt last weekend we've got one to give away, courtesy of PUMA!

With just under a month to go until Leicester City kick off their Championship campaign, PUMA an official club partner of the Foxes, has teamed up with FoxesTalk to offer one lucky fan the chance to win the new home shirt.

The new shirts, which are from PUMA’s ‘King’ line, were unveiled last weekend with a player signing at the King Power stadium. 

To be in with a chance of winning the shirt just tweet @FoxesTalk and @PUMAFootball with the answer to this question, and one winner will then be chosen at random:

Which Leicester City player was voted the fans player of the season in 2012/2013?

a) Wes Morgan
b) Anthony Knockaert
c) Matty James

The new Leicester City 2013/14 home kit is available now from the Megastore.

post-1-0-52240900-1373365412_thumb.png

Visit www.puma.com/football for more information about PUMA’s football partnerships

post-1-0-08940600-1373365822.png

Terms & Conditions 

1.    All entries must be received by 00:01 on Saturday July 13th. The winner will be selected at random and contacted via Twitter by @FoxesTalk

2.    Competition is open to UK residents only

3.    One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified

4.    Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes

5.    There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and nontransferable

6.    PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control

7.    The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.

8.    Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.

Why do people say they don't have twitter when it only takes a few seconds to sign up to it and why do others have no intention of signing up to it even to just enter a competition? You don't ever have to use it again you know

That's like buying a mansion and taking a dump in the toilet once then never returning to the mansion again... No point.

Why do people say they don't have twitter when it only takes a few seconds to sign up to it and why do others have no intention of signing up to it even to just enter a competition? You don't ever have to use it again you know

I joined Facebook to enter a competition once and then I got endless friend requests from total strangers and people who live in the same house as me as well(obviously facebook generated, not genuine). I just can't be bothered.

I joined Facebook to enter a competition once and then I got endless friend requests from total strangers and people who live in the same house as me as well(obviously facebook generated, not genuine). I just can't be bothered.

You do get that on Facebook but if you don't have notifications on, twitter won't bother you

That's like buying a mansion and taking a dump in the toilet once then never returning to the mansion again... No point.

It's still there next time you want to take a dump.

Or you could actually use it and follow things like FoxesTalk, officialfoxes, Leicester Mercury, BBC Sport, Sky Sports etc. It's an easy way to keep up with everything that's going on, all on one screen, you don't have to search for it. You don't have to follow actual people

Archived