Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Northampton pre match

Surely it will mainly be first team or fringe players as the development squad will be at Coalville tomorow night.

my reckoning will be. Squad wise

logan, Moore, schlupp, bagayoko, taft, Marshall, danns, Gallagher, dyer, waghorn, konckaert, Vardy, Cain, Blyth, hopper, harry pan, elder. With these kids on the bench. Then theyll play against Coalville.

with the x1 against boro being.

Kasper, de laet, Konch, Wes, ssl, Whitbread, drinky, James, king, wood, Nugent.

Yeah, mercury today says mixture of first team and development squad. Must be trying to avoid injury

Maybe, but this is what he said when asked about the team for Northampton

"I've already been asked that question. (Referring to the Stringer interview)

Will I field the starting eleven for Saturday? The answer to that is a flat no.

When you go into the final week, I know the players that need a bit of a top-up and I know those who are comfortable at where they are psychologically.

As I always have done and always will do, the majority of the work that needs to be will be done on the training field. That is where the lion's share of any meaningful work is done.

Never been a big believer in 6,7,8,9 games pre-season as you get no chance to work on the training field. So we'll go about it the same way as we've always done it"

Is there an away end tonight or are we mixed?

Yes, just called The Cobblers and they have an away end as expecting a lot of us and the lady said a lot of tickets have been sold. You can pay cash at the portacabin behind the away end or by card at the main ticket office.

Archived