Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Northampton pre match

I hope we look abit more ready for the coming season ,from what I saw against Monaco its going to be a long hard season .hope i'm wrong but it could be a bit of a stuggle .still support em so fingers crossed . :scarf:  :pearson:

What? We weren't made to look shit, and there were certainly some encouraging aspects froma performance against a team who would have embarrassed many others at this level.

I think he needs to put out what he thinks is his best side, sod the numerous changes, and send them out to hammer Northampton, and get some much needed confidence, and get the team scoring.

bang on m8

I think he needs to put out what he thinks is his best side, sod the numerous changes, and send them out to hammer Northampton, and get some much needed confidence, and get the team scoring.

As it's the last friendly, I think that's exactly what he will do but I don't think the players will be massively committed and risk injury

He's already said he won't play the side he will field for Boro' so I'm expecting more of the same.

That could simply mean that Nugent won't be risked but he'll be playing against Boro

i don't think that's what he means. In his post match interview, which is on LCFC Player, he is categorical about making his preparations on the training field not in friendlies.

Purchased my tickets, even if none of the first team players play it will be nice to see some of our future Foxes

I'm guessing, with plenty of people saying that Bakayogo isn't fully fit due to not training much this summer, that he'll be playing so will be interesting to see a bit more of him.

i don't think that's what he means. In his post match interview, which is on LCFC Player, he is categorical about making his preparations on the training field not in friendlies.

Yeah, mercury today says mixture of first team and development squad. Must be trying to avoid injury

Archived