Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stockyfox

Another clean sheet! Er..........

I'm far from worried that we've not scored in three games from five or whatever, because there are positives to take from the games (as NP said himself the other day).

But shock horror, Leicester fans are looking towards the negative side of everything :rolleyes:

Anyone else think this thread was going to be about the op's latest night without any action?

If you knew the lovely and knowledgeable stocky fox in person, you could tell that he's a bit too old for that kind of weekends... ;)

Vardy was terrible and he clearly has an issue with transferring his ability from the training ground.

'Friendly games shouldn't be worried about', which is true to a point, but on the other hand, with nothing to play for and the pressure off the players during friendly games, shouldn't we be entertaining their goal a little more?

I am concerned.  We need another striker with Nugent.

Vardy was terrible and he clearly has an issue with transferring his ability from the training ground.

'Friendly games shouldn't be worried about', which is true to a point, but on the other hand, with nothing to play for and the pressure off the players during friendly games, shouldn't we be entertaining their goal a little more?

I am concerned.  We need another striker with Nugent.

Vardy was better than Waghorn and Wood......

If you knew the lovely and knowledgeable stocky fox in person, you could tell that he's a bit too old for that kind of weekends... ;)

Cheers Alex! I might be 70 at the beginning of September (God, that's seems 'old' doesn't it!) but there's life in the old dog still. As far as City are concerned, I'm still 27 going on 17.  

After the match at Blackburn early last season, I was the only City fan on the packed bus going back to the station. The comments the Blackburn fans made were 'How on earth did you manage to lose that?', 'That's the luckiest 3 points we will get', 'Can't believe we (Blackburn) were so out played and we still won'. 

Did you go Sheffield United away in the Sven era?

King gave us an early lead with a great goal, but the rest of the game was just attack after attack from them. Save after save from weale, the woodwork took a battering, never before i have seen city win a game like that it was just ridiculous.

Did you go Sheffield United away in the Sven era?

That was Weale's finest hour (and a half). I was stood on the back row behind the goal with all the City fans. Felt really proud to be a City fan. I bet Joe Mattock wished he'd been somewhere else.

With the lack of creativity from midfield and no cutting edge up front I just can't see where the goals are coming from. Hope I'm wrong but can only see defeat at Middlesbrough next Saturday. If I was a betting man I'd be having a couple of quid on 2-0 to Boro. Post match comments 'Pearson takes positives from defeat and is happy with application of players'.

Do get a grip, that is an irrational anxiety disorder you're suffering from, find a therapist. 

Archived