Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cheap trains

Living in Hinckley, I'm going Nuneaton to Stoke, two singles cost 3.95 each with a railcard. Normally get away with Hinckley to Nuneaton and could probably get away with Nuneaton to stoke as it's London Midland but I'm not sure if there's ticket barriers at Stoke so for 8 I may aswell make sure

That's an outrageous price. Very tempted.

Just a warning for those that don't fancy a fairly long stroll through Stoke - Stoke train station is a 45 minute walk from the actual ground.

You tell me, went there in April and it was never ending! To be honest there's nothing to do in Stoke! there's only about a couple of pubs! a wetherspoons which doesn't allow fans and another one that doesn't open till 12. Most of the good places are in Hanley but that can take ages to walk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Sky games haven't been decided for those weekends yet, I'd say there's every chance that the Burnley game will be moved.

Which is why I won't book Burnley yet although knowing my luck they'll move Blackburn and leave Burnley.

Which is why I won't book Burnley yet although knowing my luck they'll move Blackburn and leave Burnley.

Dont think you can get as far as the Burnley weekend yet anyway. Blackburn is the furthest ahead.

i posted this 4 posts above yours

Leicester to Stoke is £32.60 return

Split your ticket at Blythe bridge its £17.30 return

Sorry mate didn't see that. Had a look and it's a couple of quid cheaper than splitting at derby. Cheers for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived