Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dobbylcfc

Wycombe query

Not sure if I'm posting In the right place feel free to move if not in the right place. I was just wondering if there were still tickets available for Wycombe or if you could pay on the door on Tuesday I wasn't going to bother but my dad who now lives in Sussex passed away on fri was just as a mad city fan as I and I know he would would of went to the game had he still been alive and I feel like I need to honour him by going. Any help would be much appreciated as I am not sure about the ticketing situation as I am Sussex at the min sorting out arrangements. LTID ðŸº

Not sure if I'm posting In the right place feel free to move if not in the right place. I was just wondering if there were still tickets available for Wycombe or if you could pay on the door on Tuesday I wasn't going to bother but my dad who now lives in Sussex passed away on fri was just as a mad city fan as I and I know he would would of went to the game had he still been alive and I feel like I need to honour him by going. Any help would be much appreciated as I am not sure about the ticketing situation as I am Sussex at the min sorting out arrangements. LTID ðŸº

Don't know about tickets but I'd imagine you can get in on the night. Why not contact either club just to check.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sounds like a nice thing to do to remember your dad.

Archived