Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Teflon Faces.

Why would anyone slag of a player who is playing well - you do get the whole cheering/booing thing right?

If only you were willing to apply that philosophy to managers.

I think people's dislike for him stems from the reported 1m we paid for his services... Obviously a player doesn't dictate his own transfer fee but experience tells me that this is usually big factor in shaping people's opinions...

The way some people change opinion over players/managers from one end of the scale to the other, in the space of a game is absurd.

I used to find this quite and informative place to be, now it seems to be a place of one-upmanship and constant bickering. Maybe i just i notice it more now that i cant get to the games as often but i rely on you guys (and stringer :rolleyes: ) to tell me how we are playing.

The way some people change opinion over players/managers from one end of the scale to the other, in the space of a game is absurd.

I used to find this quite and informative place to be, now it seems to be a place of one-upmanship and constant bickering. Maybe i just i notice it more now that i cant get to the games as often but i rely on you guys (and stringer :rolleyes: ) to tell me how we are playing.

Well there are only two options really.

1. Like Barcelona on ketamine. 
  2. Like a Sunday league side after a night on the lash.

Simples !!   lol

Archived