Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LOOK WHOSE OFF TO CELTIC

As if Gordon needed any more problems!

An ageing snail-paced slack as a bag of knackers "defender" who thinks he's actually a midfielder always going to far up the pitch, getting caught in posession, skinned, slipping over and watching the ball go into the net that he is "defending"... comedy keystone capers of the lowest order.... I Wish him well.... Gordon that is, he will need it!

Exactly, it's Rangers that Celtic fans expect/want to beat and they most certainly aren't Championship standard.

149518[/snapback]

I imagine he would be there as back up against opposition bar Rangers, if it proves to be true. :unsure:

it seems he is suffering from a bad case of John Curtis syndrome he thinks he is better than he is!!

notice that it is him talking about Celtic and not them talking about him

Apart from Rangers, the rest of the SPL are of that standard.  ;)

149510[/snapback]

Scowy me as a hearts supporter would have to disagree with you there apart from one bad season last year when we went through all sorts trauma i think it's fair to say we are better than most championship teams. In fact im sure i read that levien said as much when he took over you team. We have now sorted all the crap from last year out and have signed players of real quality and i can say with some confidence the old firm have a new rival on the blocks. Anyway hope levien does right by you and you have a good season.

P.S. Can we have maybury back he is the one player i was gutted to see leave and still miss him.

Scowy me as a hearts supporter would have to disagree with you there apart from one bad season last year when we went through all sorts trauma i think it's fair to say we are better than most championship teams. In fact im sure i read that levien said as much when he took over you team. We have now sorted all the crap from last year out and have signed players of real quality and i can say with some confidence the old firm have a new rival on the blocks. Anyway hope levien does right by you and you have a good season.

P.S. Can we have maybury back he is the one player i was gutted to see leave and still miss him.

149823[/snapback]

awww bless :cry::thumbup:

149823[/snapback]

No you bloody can't!

149823[/snapback]

Most doesn't mean all, so techinically you're championship standard. :P;)

Archived