Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Set pieces

I disagree we look toothless from them and i don't recall many games towards the end of the season were where we scored from them.

What are you disagreeing with? The facts suggest we're not toothless from them.

Lets not forget both our goals in the PO semi last year came from set pieces too.

What are you disagreeing with? The facts suggest we're not toothless from them.

Lets not forget both our goals in the PO semi last year came from set pieces too.

You said we were scoring frequently at the end of the season from them,yet before the p/offs  i am scratching my head to when we scored from one..so hardly frequently as you put it.,

i recall around christmas.. correct me if i am wrong Ian Stringer said we had not  scored from  x amounts of corners,nothings changed until we change our approach we will never look like scoring from them.

You said we were scoring frequently at the end of the season from them,yet before the p/offs i am scratching my head to when we scored from one..so hardly frequently as you put it.,

i recall around christmas.. correct me if i am wrong Ian Stringer said we had not scored from x amounts of corners,nothings changed until we change our approach we will never look like scoring from them.

I'd suggest how good we were at corners at Christmas is irrelevant.

Since then we've changed set piece taker and been successful. Schlupp scored from a corner against Birmingham at the back end of the season, James from a long throw at Brighton, Keane against Leeds and Cardiff and Kane and King at home to Blackburn.

So, added to Nugent's 2 against Watford and the 2 we've scored this season, I make that 10 goals from set pieces in our last 19 games, which I'd suggest is very, very good.

Archived