Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Robbie Savage what a quoter !

Why do people never read a quote or article before getting butthurt and over reacting? He said he likes the club and holds us in high regard, whenever I've seen him talk about Leicester he's mostly said good things since retiring.

But he said because of Nigel Clough and the fact he played for them recently he still wants them to win.

He's loved Derby since he went there. They made him captain, he was one of the veterans at the club, still fresh in his mind. We're just a club he played for long ago.

People better get used to it because if Wes stays round the game after he retires he's going to cheer on Forest over us. You all going to call him a dick too? Get over it, you make us sound all so ****ing needy.

It's like when Clarridge dares criticize. Even when he's right.

Aye, I dare say there's a fair amount of wummery going on there as well.

He can't honestly believe he's one of our best ever players as he said in 2010 for example. 

It's hardly like Walsh or Lineker have turned round and slated us, is it?

Why do people never read a quote or article before getting butthurt and over reacting? He said he likes the club and holds us in high regard, whenever I've seen him talk about Leicester he's mostly said good things since retiring.

But he said because of Nigel Clough and the fact he played for them recently he still wants them to win.

He's loved Derby since he went there. They made him captain, he was one of the veterans at the club, still fresh in his mind. We're just a club he played for long ago.

People better get used to it because if Wes stays round the game after he retires he's going to cheer on Forest over us. You all going to call him a dick too? Get over it, you make us sound all so ****ing needy.

It's like when Clarridge dares criticize. Even when he's right.

Mods, can you edit this post and dumb it down a bit? It's far too reasonable to be on FoxesTalk!

Savage is a great act .... his long hair makes him look like he's doing more than he is and he puts allbhis effort into the last 10 minutes of both halves .... he's anonymous for the other 70 minutes .... but cleverly they are the 10 minute spells everyone remembers.

Once we sussed that amongst the mates i sat with it was obvious every single game.

Ohhhh Nooooooooo!!!!

You what?

Archived