Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Hammond Signs

ive seen him on the box a couple times hes quick and did alright just wasnt given much time to have a real effect on the games i saw but i think this could turn out to be a very good signing :blink:

I noticed he's already doing interviews, come on Elvis,  a little less conversation a little more action please!

150393[/snapback]

lol Im still laughing about this now!!!

As for the signing it all remains to be seen, his record isnt impressive but lets just see what he can do. He has a lot to prove and will be all out to impress and CL must see something we cant.

Good Luck Elvis!

I am not slating him at all as I have never seen him play. BUT if Craig Levein had no option but to dip into the loan market, could he not have signed someone more prolific such as Neil Mellor, Florent Sinama-Pongolle, or any other Premiership striker found playing for the Reserves?

150719[/snapback]

"Described by his colleagues as a modest player, Hammond really rose to prominence during the 2002/03 season when he topped the goalscoring charts in the Reserve League." ..As posted by Collymore earlier... Is that not prolific enough for you?

The way I look at it is we already have our strike force and we havent the money to bring in someone to replace deep freeze therefore having this guy on loan is a win win situation, if he's shit we havent lost to much money and he can go back in December, if he's mint we can look to sign him and we will have some decent back up, we could have signed Lovell for £200k and he could have been shite and hardly played as Connolly and MDV are first choice anyway!

So lets get behind the guy and give him and his gold tooth a chance!!

150650[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly.

Archived