Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ron Combo

Feel better about yourself - help an old b*****d out!

I started following City when I was at the Poly and am sadly old enough to remember Charlie George gving the Kop the V when he scored a flukey injury time winner for Arsenal in a  FA cup tie in 1973. I think there was something like 39,000 at Filbert Street, although what's left of my memory could be having a laugh.

I am too embarrassed to say when I last saw City live but it was light years ago. I interviewed Jimmy Bloomfield once, smashing bloke, so that's how sodding old I am.

Anyhoo, I am bringing an Italian mate over for the QPR match on December 21st and have booked the flights and hotel but can anyone advise me on how I can secure two tickets? On the QPR site they are only selling a 6 match bundle as far as I can make out at the moment. I am sure it's going to be a sell out so any pointers would be gratefully received.

Grazie mille in anticipation!

I started following City when I was at the Poly and am sadly old enough to remember Charlie George gving the Kop the V when he scored a flukey injury time winner for Arsenal in a  FA cup tie in 1973. I think there was something like 39,000 at Filbert Street, although what's left of my memory could be having a laugh.

I am too embarrassed to say when I last saw City live but it was light years ago. I interviewed Jimmy Bloomfield once, smashing bloke, so that's how sodding old I am.

Anyhoo, I am bringing an Italian mate over for the QPR match on December 21st and have booked the flights and hotel but can anyone advise me on how I can secure two tickets? On the QPR site they are only selling a 6 match bundle as far as I can make out at the moment. I am sure it's going to be a sell out so any pointers would be gratefully received.

Grazie mille in anticipation!

Sorry I can't help regarding ticketing.

You have just succeeded in making me feel ancient, for being able to well remember the Matt Gillies era!

Archived